We're Committed to Creating a Safe Workplace
The core of our success begins with safety. Our goal is for each employee to return home to their family each day in the same condition they started the day.
At both corporate and field levels, our team of full-time safety professionals, evaluate, improve, implement, and enforce our Environmental Safety & Health Program, utilize technology to document and ensure compliance with the most current safety equipment available to keep our employees safe. Employee engagement at all levels is critical to our safety program’s success, requiring open communication from the field, project managers, estimators, safety professionals, and executives. Safety Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) sent weekly to corporate and divisional leadership.
Safety Program Features
- Union Certified Field Workers
- On Staff Construction Health & Safety Technician (CHST)
- Forklift Trainer
- Mobile Elevated Work Platform Trainer
- Confined Space Trainer
- OSHA 510 Trained
- OSHA 500 Trained
- Competent Person Fall Protection
- Competent Person Trench/Shoring
- Respiratory Protection Program Manager
- HAZWOPER Operations Level
We are signatory to the Painters Union Local 1791 all of our field workers receive training and yearly compliance classes coordinated through the union.
Training for our field workers begins with the unions accredited apprenticeship program. Each apprentice is required to attend school until they log 5000 hours worked. During this time they are exposed to different aspects of the trade including prep, wallcovering, staining/graining, painting, sand blasting and industrial coatings. Once they reach journeyman level they are required to attend yearly compliance classes for expiring certifications
- First Aid
- Respirator Fit Test
- Silica Awareness
- Mobile Elevated Work Platform-MEWP
- Supported Scaffold
- Suspended Scaffold
- Confined Space (Non-Expiring)
- OSHA 10 (Non-Expiring)
- OSHA 30 (Non-Expiring)
We strive to be the leader in our industry, we achieve this through certifications from recognized industry associations, manufacturers, and safety regulators.
Many of the certifications Zelinsky Company or our employees possess require work experience and/or regular recertification to maintain compliance. Certain manufacturers require training and re-certification of our employees to maintain certified applicator status. OSHA/HIOSH have extensive requirements that are regularly updated, many of these updates require maintenance to our safety program to remain compliant.
- AMPP QP-1 Recognized Company
- NACE CIP Level 3 #46038
- SSPC NBPI Certification #122099
- SSPC PCS Certification #2022-114-406
- SSPC Quality Control Supervisor (QCS)
C-31A Cement Concrete
C-33 Painting and Decorating
- Certified Sauereisen Installer
- Certified Induron Ceramawrap Installer
- Certified Neogard Installer
- Certified Dura-Flex Installer
- Certified FabriTRAK Installer
We deliver exceptional customer service and award winning safety management